09 Nov HR Manager – Greenman Energy
The HR Manager will provide HR Support to Greenman Energy for the full lifecycle of the employee to include recruitment, performance management, renumeration and reward, learning and development, employee relations, wellbeing, and employee engagement.
The role will report into the CEO of Greenman Energy and will be based in Hamburg.
It is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious HR Professional who is looking for the next step in their career to join a successful, growing business.
Greenman Energy is part of the Greenman Group. Greenman Energy specialises in the generation and sale of renewable energy via solar PV panels and rapid electric vehicle charging units. We not only support businesses in meeting their own net-zero carbon targets, but also create an additional and sustainable income stream for investors.
Greenman Energy’s office is based in Hamburg, Germany.
- Recruitment –Sourcing excellent talent, conducting interviews, managing the offer stage etc.
- Onboarding – Designing, implementing and managing an engaging onboarding process.
- Performance Management – Ensuring the probation period is effectively utilised and working with managers to ensure the performance review process is adhered to.
- Learning and Development – Ensuring that employees are supported to develop their skills, knowledge and abilities through training and further education.
- Employee Relations – Promoting positive relations, implementing engagement initiatives, and supporting managers and employees to resolve issues in a proactive and pragmatic manner.
- Renumeration & Reward – Coordinate the renumeration and reward processes.
- Policies and Procedures – Develop, update and implement policies and procedures in compliance with the Group HR strategy, local legislation and best practice.
- General HR – HR administration, e.g., contract addendums, payroll etc.
- Experienced HR Professional who has a pragmatic approach to HR, business acumen and who will be comfortable in an environment of high growth and dynamic change, which can bring a sense of ambiguity and competing priorities.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Proactive attitude that can mean making suggestions and giving options rather than waiting for answers.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- Masters in HR or a related field.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Excellent level of German both written and verbal.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Human Resources, preferably in a generalist capacity.
- Experience of the full recruitment cycle, performance management, employee relations, employee engagement initiatives and learning and development.
- Good experience and knowledge of employment law and the application of it in the workplace and in employee relations.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary will be dependent on experience.
- 26 Annual Leave Days + 1 week closure at Christmas.
- Full-time, permanent position.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to: