09 Nov Social Media Executive (m/f/d)
yes& is a creative & innovation consultancy. We specialise in communications & strategy, combined with digital product creation. By combining beautiful design, accurate data & the right technology, we help our clients achieve growth. We form partnerships with our clients through a desire to always build & improve.
We value our people & invest in them through offering excellent benefits, competitive salaries, & superb career development opportunities. We recognise & reward hard work. In return, we expect our people to bring the commitment; drive & talent to add significant value to our company.
Do you have a passion for social media marketing? Are you looking to develop your digital career? We are looking for a Social Media Executive to work alongside our Marketing team based in Berlin managing accounts for retail, real estate, and renewable energy clients among others.
This is a full-time role reporting to the Marketing Team Lead. The Social Media Executive will be responsible for overseeing social media scheduling/monitoring, with a specific focus on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Assisting the Marketing Team on strategic ideas and campaigns will play a key role and a passion for monitoring the future of digital and trends are essential.
- Assist the Marketing Team to plan and execute marketing strategies across our portfolio of retail parks and across the Greenman Group companies.
- Work with the Marketing Team to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Build and maintain our client’s social media presence and manage online communities
- Source and prepare regular content to ensure all digital platforms (social and websites) are up to date and delivered in a voice relevant to the target audience
- Prepare social ads and targeted campaigns
- Work with clients & our technical team, utilizing the CRM system to plan & send segmented email campaigns with industry leading open & click through rates
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Budget management
- Research and identify trends and insights as well as keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Liaise regularly with internal team to create innovative ideas and deliver exceptional client service
- Support the marketing team on location when needed (for example, support for events)
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 1 year’s relevant experience
- Fluent in German & with a good level of English
- Strong interest and a passion for all digital platforms
- Experience of using web and social media platforms regularly
- Knowledge of digital analytics software (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Experience with managing websites (WordPress) & devising strategies to drive traffic & conversion
- Working knowledge of paid advertising campaigns, particularly on Facebook & LinkedIn
- Working knowledge of email marketing platforms (Hubspot, MailChimp, etc)
- Enthusiasm – if you’re not excited about our projects, then you won’t get our customers excited about them either!
- Excellent professional communication skills, both written & verbal
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences & devising engaging content.
- Must be capable of and willing to manage projects – initiation through to completion
- Unyielding attention to detail that results in zero error/defects
- Ability to prioritise work under pressure
- A flexible and a proactive individual able to work under their own initiative
- An energetic and proactive „can-do“ attitude
- Outstanding customer service and ability to monitor enquiries
- Development opportunities – support for further education and training
- Career progression – we value our employees and promote from within the company
- Flat hierarchy
- Modern workplaces
- Opportunities to travel to our European offices
- Amazing parties and events
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Hours: 40 per week
Please send your CV and motivation letter to: