17 Jul Junior Fund Accountant (m/f/d)
DINAMIK S.A. is a dedicated Alternative Investment Services provider, providing end to end services
to investment and asset managers to a broad international client base. DINAMIK policy is to provide
the expertise and technical capabilities required to satisfy the most demanding clients and to be
recognized as the most responsive business partner on the market.
As a Junior Accountant at DINAMIK in Luxembourg you will be responsible for all accounting matters
for a portfolio of Alternative Investments Funds (Real Estate, Private Equity)
- You will be entrusted with the day-to-day bookkeeping;
- Responsible for assets accounting;
- You will be in charge of invoices booking and payment;
- Assisting with the preparation of annual financial statements;
- Responsible for liaising with the auditors during the audit of the financial;
- Ownership of the regulatory reporting (CSSF, BCL);
- Assisting in the process of the reconciliations (AIFM, Custody,…);
- You will be in charge of the VAT assessment;
- You will calculate the Compartments NAV and the NAV per Shares
- You have a degree in accounting (minimum Bac +2/3 or equivalent experience);
- You possess 1 to 3 years of working experience in a similar position preferably in
- You are fluent in French with a very good command of English (German being a asset);
- Good knowledge of Lux GAAP;
- Proficient in using MS Office (especially strong skills in Excel) and ideally GP3/GP4;
- Enjoy facing new challenges;
- Ability to face issues, to analyze the situation and to do your best to find solutions;
- You are a team player.
Terms & Conditions of employment
- An attractive fixed salary & meal vouchers.
- The opportunity to join a human-sized structure, with a young team.
- An excellent working atmosphere.
- Opportunities to travel to different countries to visit other group companies.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to: